1. Commend An Officer

    If you observe an officer performing their duties in a manner that you think is exceptional, then we encourage you to tell us!

  2. Solicitation Request

    Fill out the solicitation request application.

  3. Stray Animal Report

    Let the Animal Control Division know that you have found a stray animal.

  4. Radar/Traffic Enforcement Request

    If you live within the Mt. Juliet city limits and have an on-going traffic problem in your area, please let us know. Complete the following form if you would like routine traffic enforcement in your area. It may take up to 48 hours to process your request. If the problem requires immediate attention, call us at (615) 754-2550.

  5. Anonymous Crime Tip or Suspicious Activity Report

    The Anonymous Crime Tip or Suspicious Activity Report form allows you to anonymously provide information about possible criminal activity, a potential suspect in a crime, or simply something you think police should look into. If you wish to leave an anonymous crime tip over the phone as a voicemail, please call the anonymous phone tip line at (615) 754-8477. For urgent or emergency situations, please call the police communications center so a police officer can respond immediately, Non-Emergency: (615) 754-2550 or Emergency: 911.